Bienvenue chez les dresseurs de guerre! Index du Forum 
 FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes    S’enregistrer 
 Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

Facebook Api Get Friends Birthday

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue chez les dresseurs de guerre! Index du Forum -> Bienvenue chez les dresseurs de guerre! -> Bienvenue chez les dresseurs de guerre!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
akyprycy

apprenti

Masculin
MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 13:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Api Get Friends Birthday Répondre en citant

Facebook Api Get Friends Birthday
> DOWNLOAD

more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . geolos June 20, 2010 at 2:38 pm or you may do it like: SELECT uid,name,birthdaydate FROM user WHERE uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = *** user ***) -> where *** user *** should be replaced by you UID Rahul Kadukar October 11, 2010 at 1:02 am Sorry for sounding like a noob, I do not understand from where we have to execute these, could you please guide me in the right direction Regards, Rahul Ghulfam January 17, 2011 at 6:13 pm $friends = $REQUEST[fbsigfriends]; how get this parameter??? $userDetails = $facebook->apiclient->usersgetInfo($friends, lastname, firstname, uid, birthday); $facebook->apiclient->usersgetInfo where is define class and functions please reply with links mahmud ahsan January 17, 2011 at 11:02 pm Old post. –dmp Aug 3 '10 at 8:51 add a comment 10 Answers 10 active oldest votes up vote 17 down vote accepted +25 Note: This is no longer possible. rev2018.1.8.28313 . For anyone else who stumbles along on this post, please read this stackoverflow.com/questions/23400204/… –Sam B Jun 17 '15 at 15:52 add a comment up vote 3 down vote This is not an issue first of all. shareimprove this answer answered Nov 22 '12 at 9:30 ravichand 63665 add a comment up vote 0 down vote get the full friend list with Graph api , iterate json data array and then check for birthday=today . shareimprove this answer edited Jan 13 '15 at 21:33 answered Jan 13 '15 at 14:50 Tobi 27.2k63368 Tobi can you please clarify one thing, if a user is using my app and one of his friend is also using my app then when I request friends birthday using graph api, will I at least be able to get 1 birthday result returned? –Sam B Jun 17 '15 at 15:49 Never mind, I got my answer. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. –Paul Woolcock Aug 3 '10 at 4:41 1 What does this have to do with android? –Matt Ball Aug 3 '10 at 4:42 5 which language? what platform? sample code? error messages? no accepted answers. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Fetch friends birthday using facebook graph api v2.0 [closed] Ask Question up vote 3 down vote favorite 1 In v1.0, it was possible to ask for permissions that would allow an app to see a limited amount of friend data, such as a person's friend's likes, their birthdays, and so on. You'll then need to look at the API reference and more specifically the user profile section. Until he allows that you couldnt retrieve his birthday, whether he shows the birthday open in his profile. Some of the app also send notification to user before any birthday of his friends come. It's no longer possible for an app to see data from a person's friends unless those friends have also logged into the app and granted permission for the app to see it that data. If your app found proper then they will allow you. for more Detail read this. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:"Questions seeking debugging help ("why isn't this code working?") must include the desired behavior, a specific problem or error and the shortest code necessary to reproduce it in the question itself. shareimprove this answer edited Jan 13 '15 at 14:40 phwd 18.6k44069 answered Jan 13 '15 at 14:26 Shabbir Dhangot 3,91883256 1 you dont have to go through the review process with EVERY app. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. rev2018.1.8.28313 . Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. But how to find using my api I dont know. See: How to create a Minimal, Complete, and Verifiable example." – rene, Ajay S, Sam If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question. Please try refreshing and contact us if the problem persists. from facebook API in android? 1 How to get friends birthday list from facebook? -5 How to get facebook frinds birthday using APi? -5 get facebook friends birthday dates using android app 1 Birthday scope not showing in facebook login permission dialog 0 How to import Birthday list from facebook? 0 Guidelines for Facebook app Related 0How to get friend's mobile number using Facebook?1How to get friends birthday list from facebook?0Can't get Facebook friend's birthdays from Android app3Android: Getting Friends Birthday Using Graph API Facebook SDK 3.00List of all Upcoming Facebook Friends Birthdays in Android1Show Current Date Facebook Friend Birthdays in List0facebook api python get birthday1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?340Facebook Graph API v2.0+ - /me/friends returns empty, or only friends who also use my application-6Friends birthday is not showing in facebook 2.7 graph API Hot Network Questions Is an explicit, verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? Internal resistance of a battery Compare two numbers given as strings Is it reasonable to not study previous research to avoid bias? Black Mirror - clever writing or me being cynical Should company name in logo be an image or text? How Can We Instantiate Template Functions with Reference Type? Is the Mirror Universe the same one across all Star Trek shows? Constricting Sliver + Hibernating Sliver interaction Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat? How can Dwarfs produce honey underground? Is Sam Gamgee an orphan? Should a value of a constant be changed over time? How do I get other players to ask about my backstory? How to use 2,0,1,8 to make 51? Is it possible that evolution brought human kind morality? What makes the Mauritius Passport so valuable? What is the smallest geological change possible to make human evolution untraceable? Text along bent arrows in TikZ Numeral system for a species with 8 fingers What is the mistake in "There are many Danes who speak English"? Unknown notation relating to stoichiometry Equation numbers do not align to rightmost in beamer Did Poe's reckless behaviour actually save the Resistance fleet? more hot questions question feed . After you've done all that you'll end up with a JSON object you can parse using the org.json package in the Android SDK. –luschn Jan 15 '15 at 15:54 add a comment Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged android facebook facebook-graph-api or ask your own question. –phwd Feb 26 '15 at 16:57 well, you dont get any friends without that, so i thought that would be obvious Smile - but i will add it, just to be safe. it may not be obvious for everyone. totalcount in summary represents the total number of friends, including those who haven't installed the app For returning just the friends list of the user, you can try hitting the below endpoint with a valid access token FB.api('me/friendlists') But note that you need readcustomfriendlists permission from the user. add a comment 2 Answers 2 active oldest votes up vote 9 down vote accepted It's not possible to gather friends birthdays with Graph API >=v2.0 anymore, because all friends* permissions have been removed. In v2.0, those permissions have all been removed. obvious is the furthest thing –phwd Feb 26 '15 at 16:58 sad but true Smile –luschn Feb 26 '15 at 16:58 add a comment up vote 8 down vote Firstly, read the readme on the project page to get started with the SDK. this is like a master class in how not to use SO Smile might want to think through how you approach this site. –luschn Feb 26 '15 at 16:57 2 You know Facebook developers. See the changelog for more information: There is only one other possibility: If the friend authorized the App with userbirthday, you can get his birthday with the following call: /friend-id?fields=birthday Of course you need to authorize users with userfriends too, in order to make this work 5a02188284
login to facebook website firstcomo activar el chat de facebook en lumia 505facebook graphics for birthdaysnice display pics for facebookusing facebook like symbolfacebook likes kaufen erfahrungencastle td facebook promo codemaximum facebook likes in indiafor the love of black cats facebookprivate messages on facebook visible

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 13:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue chez les dresseurs de guerre! Index du Forum -> Bienvenue chez les dresseurs de guerre! -> Bienvenue chez les dresseurs de guerre!
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation